Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Monday.

Here is how we did last week:
Monday - Grilled chicken caesar salad. So good!
Tuesday - Steak and brussel sprouts. We tried filet mignot from Omaha Steaks and they were the best steaks I've ever eaten.
Wednesday - Grilled chicken and edamame. Amazing! Garth marinated the chicken in lemon juice and a bit of olive oil before grilling and it gives the chicken great falor.
Thursday - Black beans and reduced fat cheese with red peppers. Delish and filling.
Friday - Hot dogs (no bun) with green beans. We had chicken kabobs with grilled chicken, pineapple, and peppers. My favorite meal of the week!


I'm sorry if my menus are pretty dull right now. We are still on the South Beach Diet in preperation for Myrtle Beach. Even though we are onto Phase 2 we are eating low carb and high protein and my menu reflects that.
Monday - Steak and edamame
Tuesday - Chicken caesar salad
Wednesday - Quishe
Thursday - Tuna melts
Friday - Chicken kabobs

What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

You're doing an awesome job eating healthy! Meal planning makes things so much easier. Way to go!

LWLH said...

I always try to menu plan but it never works out...good for you for keeping up with it and your healthy eating.

Anonymous said...

I am from Omaha....Omaha Steaks are nothing like the taste from the meat store.