Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Monday.

I'm joining the menu planning world for real this time. Not only because I know it's a huge money saver, but because we are going to Myrtle Beach in 15 weeks and I need to be at my goal weight. No ifs, ands, or buts about that.

Monday: Salad with Lite Caesar Dressing, baked chicken, and roasted potatoes.

Tuesday: Asparagus Whole-Wheat Pasta with Lemon Dressing.

Wednesday: Chicken fajitas.

Thursday: Easy Quiche with turkey sausage instead of ham.

Friday: Steak, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts.

Heres to a healthy, happy week! What's on your menu this week?

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds delish! I'm a huge fan of meal planning, BBQ Chicken pizza on the menu for tonight!

Anonymous said...

That all sounds good! I will have to try a couple of those :)

Courtney said...

Yum! Sounds delicious! Oh and I'm going to Myrtle Beach in 17 weeks! :)

NicPic Photography said...

Yummy! Sounds amazing. :) Enjoy. Let me know how the Asparagus and whole wheat pasta comes out, im dying to know!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Good job! I *really* need to get back at the menu-planning...

Jen Caputo said...

I love meal planning! I printed out that Asparagus pasta recipe, it looks fabulous!

Gwen said...

I plan out a menu every week but we never keep them exact. Sometimes I like to change Friday for Tuesday. LOL!!! Asparagus Whole-Wheat Pasta with Lemon Dressing sounds DELICIOUS!!!

Debbie said...

Menu planning def works in our house...when I don't I can always guarantee to put on a few pounds and go over budget with my housekeeping! dx

MsJoieG said...

that sounds like a great menu! I am starting to take up the whole weekly menu planning, also. Otherwise we end up taking multiple trips to the grocery store each week and end up going over on both budget and calories!

Jules said...

Chicken fajitas sound so good right now! I'm trying to get better with planning too. Tonight I'm making ww diet cola chicken (it basically just tastes like regular chicken with bbq sauce).