Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Garage Clean-Out.

I don't know what came over us yesterday but we cleaned out our garage...It all started with Garth stopping at Lowe's on his way home for work. We have seen everyone raking leaves in our neighborhood so he was going to purchase a rake. Then he saw brooms for sale and decided we needed to sweep all the dust up in our garage and that is how it all started!

I don't have a pic of our garage before. Just picture lots of boxes, random camping gear, bikes on the side of the garage, and no order. Well not anymore.

Last night we swept, cut down boxes, hung the bikes up, and organized our camping gear and Christmas decor and put it in the attic. Now we have room for a lawn mower!

The result:



Happy home!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome, has to feel good to have that done!! :)

Jen Caputo said...

Nice!

Erica said...

Nice work! It looks great, I love when people can actually park in their garage.

LWLH said...

Looks great...I def. need to clean this weekend.

Katherine said...

Great job on cleaning out the garage! I always dread doing this task, yours looks cleaned out very well :)

www.featherfactor.com

katie + bret said...

Hey sweetie! I have been gone from the blogging world for so long that I am just now see y'alls house! IT IS SO PRECIOUS!!! I am glad you finally got your home :)