Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Award and the One Year Destination

I have received an award from Brie and wanted to pass it on to 5 other deserving bloggers. I have never seen this award before so here is the deal: The award is called "Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card."
There are three rules attached to this award:

1. You may only choose five people/blogs to give the award to.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.

This was really hard because I love all the blogs I read.

1. Lynds (All Things Fluffy...Fashionable...& Famous!) Her blog is so fun to read. She is so sweet and funny. Seriously, go check out her Subway story on her blog, it's hilarious!
2. Mrs. Mojito (Make Mine a Mojito). Her blog is full of fun stories, great recipes, decorating tips, and cute pictures.
3. Adventures in Normality is a witty blog. I enjoy reading as she is about to move into a house with some new friends.
4. Mrs. Buck (Mrs. Bliss) has a blog like mine because it documents her life as a newlywed. I enjoy reading their new adventures. She also includes fun recipes, book reviews, and cool pictures.
5. Shea (Shea's Way of Life) is a new follower of my blog. I love reading her blog! She is fun and interesting and I am looking forward to more great posts!

One Year Destination is...Drum Roll Please!!....

THE SMOKEY MOUNTAINS!!!!!

Thanks for all your advice! After much discussion with the hubs we decided to live itup and celebrate our one year in style! "Go big or go home" as Whitney puts it!

Our one year is in February so we'll be staying in a cozy cabin in the winter. Check it out:




13 comments:

LyndsAU said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you thank you! :) And that place looks amazing. I am very envious :) Have super fun!

New Girl on Post said...

I love where you'll be staying! It looks amazing!

LC said...

WOW...what a great vacation! It looks beautiful!

LC said...

WOW...what a great vacation! It looks beautiful!

Mojito Maven said...

AWWWWWW thank you!!!

And that sounds like a great vacation!! We'll probably do your first suggestion and rent a hotel room for the night, but I would love a vacation!!

Lindsey said...

I love a fellow Lindsey!! I'll have to come back and visit! I'm dying to take my husband to Gatlinburg and get a cabin!

leah @maritalbless said...

Oooh! New blogs to read. :)

Your anniversary will be amazing! I swear if I join you, you won't even notice me! JK

Shea said...

Yay! Thank you!!

I have been to the Smokey's several times. You will love it!

Lindsay Gray said...

That looks beautiful and I am so jealous! I love winter time and cozy cabins, what a great getaway!

love your blog! Thanks for my visit!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like you guys will have a great one year vaca!

Katrina said...

sounds fun! Hey, I emailed you a while back, but I am guessing you never got it... you were one of my top 3 commenters for the pay it forward! send me your address so I can send you your surprise!
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Louise said...

Oh my gosh! My husband would be so jealous. What a beautiful place to spend your anniversary!

Bekah said...

um wow.