Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TV enters our home


After 9 months, Garth figured out how to get basic cable on our television. We went from having no TV to having more than 8 channels! It seems with the new change, I have lost Garth to the Olympics. He can't wait to get home and watch it and cheer for South Africa. I'm enjoying the Olympics though as well. I'm loving the synchronized diving, gymnastics and swimming! I think this is the Olympics I have enjoyed the most, and maybe it's because I have my best friend by my side. It's like a whole new culture in our home now! The TV is buzzing instead of music. Our time is now occupied by the Olympics instead of cards or reading. I'm sure the TV hype will die down after the Olympics, but we're enjoying being patriotic. Go USA! Go RSA!

No comments: