Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Life Lately: Week 44

 This is what the past week looked like.

I just finished this book and it was a pretty cozy mystery.

Fave quote:

"Baking, very much like life, is about formulating the best possible outcome with the variables you are given."

New month, new phone wallpaper.

Happy November!

The tail around his nose though.

Breakfast this week: hard boiled egg on avocado toast with EBTB seasoning.

The geese are back.

Air fried chicken nuggets over salad is a favorite lunch around here.

We had snow on Halloween.

I dressed Manny up as a hot dog because it always makes G laugh when he gets home from work.

We set up a little driveway fire to keep warm while he handed out candy.

I'm not sure if it was the weather (cold and snow/rainy), but I don't think we even had 50 trick or treaters this year.

Salsa chicken with cauliflower rice and avocado.

Chilly and snowy start to November.

I think I'm still in denial that winter is coming. 

We were in a cooking funk (and had a coupon!) so we tried Green Chef and this beef bowl was legit.

My boys.

Facetiming with the besties.

Our washer was on the fritz the week prior and died on Tuesday and we had a new washer and dryer by Friday.

Now we need a fun wallpaper to make them pop.

Another Green Chef meal.

Currently watching season two of Only Murders in the Building.

A yummy Aldi find.

Letting the neighbors' pup out and admiring her Halloween decorations.

I met a friend at Lyon Grill on Saturday.

They were out of an ingredient to make my cocktail so our server made me her famous margarita with St. Germain and it was fire.

Still thinking about these fish tacos.

After lunch we headed over to Java House for my mom's cookie decorating class.

Reunited with my friend Maggie at the class.

Coffee and cookies.

Ta-Da!

I went back to my parents' house after class for a little visit.

See also: my parents' neighbors are festive.

Strawberry salad to end a very fun Saturday.

A pretty (and cold!) Sunday morning. 

Green Chef Udon noodles was warm and comforting on a cold day.

I want to be like Taylor Swift when I grow up.

Good reminder to focus on today.

This has been my mantra all week.

Deep.

Awww love this.

What is time?

Manny definitely sleeps like that, ha!

Just. Once.

It's funny because it's true.

I've had these exact thoughts at the airport.

Same!

This is funny because it happened to me a lot this week.

The struggle is real.

Why Airbnb, why?!

This IS blasphemy.

G and I's first date was at Olive Garden, lol.

For more life lately:

Week 44 of 2019

Week 44 of 2020

Week 44 of 2021

Week 44 of 2022

No comments: