Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Life Lately: Week 33

 This is what the past week looked like.

Sky on fire.

Hi!

Manny moo.

Trying to incorporate more yoga into my life.

Fried chicken salad.

My little cinnamon roll.

Being a tourist in our own town.

My favorite restaurant in our little downtown had burrata on their menu so we went to the farmer's market and then had a date night.

Big baby.

A beautiful start to the day, but I hate seeing the heat leave the lake.

10 out of 10 recommend these peanut butter energy bars.

I didn't have peanuts, but I added half a scoop of vanilla protein powder and they turned out really well.

Hot take: I liked this book more than Every Summer After.

Golden hour.

Elevated my Laughing Cow cheese and egg breakfast with a freshly baked Asiago bagel from the farmer's market.

Workouts for the week:

Monday - 2.2 mile walk and 45 minute swim

Tuesday - 1 mile walk and 30 minutes of yoga

Wednesday - 3.07 mile walk and 60 minute swim

Thursday - 2.6 mile walk

Friday - 1.75 mile walk and cleaned the house (that counts - 13k steps!)

Saturday - 2.01 mile walk

Sunday - 1 mile walk

Sheet pan dinner: Seasoned chicken, onions and peppers with lemon, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.

Will make again!

Vanilla skies.

Lunch with my very favorite person from Arizona. 

Shop local.

We walked around my cute little town's annual festival, shopped and then had a drink at the brewery. 

Soft pretzels are my jam.

Selfie with my bestie. 

Party prep.

It was the most special day celebrating my birthday with family. 

My mom spoiled me with all my favorite things (cilantro dip, zucchini pie, cheesy potatoes and cookie dough icing). 

We did tequila shots, lol!

Cheers to 40!

My best bud.

The care Ella took to put sunscreen on Benny was PRECIOUS. 

It was a good floating day.

We said we would hang on the lake for an hour and then eat dinner...

Fast forward THREE hours later, ha!

Lake time gets ya, but the sun and cool water felt so good.

No one loves a hot tub more than these two. 

Yard games.

Dinner: I made slow cooker pulled pork, Jess brought Greek salad, my mom brought the potatoes and Brad brought the buns.

Team effort!

The kids made me the sweetest cards.

I was spoiled rotten by my family with a beautiful necklace, Madewell purse, and Friends swag to go with tickets to the Friends experience.

It was an amazing day with family and I'm feeling extra blessed.

Beautiful sky after a beautiful day.

Switched over to my new purse, isn't she pretty?

Sunday selfie on the way to a marriage mentor party where I was totally present, had great conversations and didn't look at my phone once or take a single photo.

Peach skies.

G and I started watching this series and are into it.

Good reminder.

Forever that girl.

I feel this in my soul.

Mind. Blown.

This is a new favorite quote.

As a recovering people pleaser this is important to remember. 

This made me laugh way too hard.

Feeling this deeply right now while I learn a few new categories at work.

For more life lately:

Week 33 of 2019

Week 33 of 2020

Week 33 of 2021

Week 33 of 2022

No comments: