Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Life Lately: Week 1

I got the idea to document my everyday life from Tracy.

This is my fourth year and I have so much fun looking back at the years prior to see what I was up to.

This is what the past week looked like.


Brought out an oldie but a goodie game for the long weekend.


First sunset of 2022.


Americano. 


Hello old friend.


Back on track reading The Bible Recap (and we will finish this year!).


Cotton candy skies.


Greek salad for dinner.


Vanilla skies.


And just like that the lake is frozen and snowy.


Italian chicken with cauliflower mashed potatoes.


G brought home flowers for me, swoooooon.


Salsa chicken burrito bowls with cauliflower rice.


Winter walks.


It's been so cold lately.


January 8th - First time seeing ice fishermen and ice skaters.


G bought these snow tubes and they were so much fun!


Benny's snowman!


All to destroy it.


Sledding party for Ella's eighth birthday was so much fun.


Ella is such a good snowboarder. 


Sweet family.


Living her best life.


Sister, sister.


Of course, a snowball fight broke out.

Snow...


Angels.


So good.


My favorite girl.


Happy Birthday!


After lunch Benny looked at me and said, "let's go to the couch and snuggle."

My heart!


Peach skies on the drive home.


Sadly, this weekend I found out my sweet coworker I worked with five years ago passed away from a two-year battle with cancer.

Tammy (in the white turtleneck) was such a kind, generous person who made me laugh every day. She was the best mom (and the best office mom for us) and she will be deeply missed.

I wish I had reached out in those five years since I left that company and continued our girls' nights. 

I'm thankful we texted last November though.

This is a reminder to hug those you love dear, tell them how much they mean to you and pursue/maintain relationships that matter to you.


I started following this insta account because I need this kind of positivity in my life.


THIS.


Goals.


Thankful for my tribe that feel like sunlight.


Convicting.


So good.


So true.

This is my favorite kind of news story.


Needed to hear this since I've been feeling overwhelmed with my job lately.


The sweetest story.

I love this prayer.


I'm really into affirmations right now.


There is so much truth in this.


Such a good reminder to stay close to Jesus.


Love.


This is amazing.


This has been my mantra this week.



Awww!


Full House was one of my favorite shows and Danny Tanner was the best TV dad so the news of his passing is just so sad.


Practicing this is making all the difference.


That's life.


This made me laugh so hard.


Haha!


Ha, this is how I felt Saturday.

The week was short, but so long.


I can so relate to this as I write this and it's negative three outside.


My hair looked just like that in junior high.


It's funny because it's true.


Just when I was feeling like things were getting better omicron hit and we're coming up to two years in a pandemic and I feel this deeply.


Bahaha.

For more life lately:

No comments: