Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Life Lately: Week 1

This is what the past week looked like.



Winter came back.



Sweater weather is back.



This book was brilliant. 

I don't want to give anything away so all I'll say is I'm jealous for all those who haven't read it yet and get to experience it.



I spent the last day of 2019 cleaning out every closet and drawer. 




I caught up on all the laundry and put new sheets on the bed.

It felt amazing!



Trouble maker.

He wouldn't even look me in the eye because he knows he isn't allowed on our blankets.



2019 was such a good year.



A few great questions to reflect on as we begin a sparkling new year.



My sweet 8-year-old neighbor taped this to our front door.

It was super cute once I realized it wasn't a serial killer.



This made me laugh out loud.



Burning my favorite Bath and Body Works candle: Champagne Toast.



So much truth in this.



New coffee mug.



I'm ready for you, 2020!




Filling out my new planner gives me all the happy feels.


Manny and I hung out on New Year's Day watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.



First sunset of 2020.



I used to only eat California rolls and now I eat this cucumber roll wrapped in a bunch of raw fish.

I've come so far, ha!



I got this game for G for Christmas and I'm so excited to teach him how to play.

I'm obsessed.


The verdict: G loves it and he is annoyingly good at it.

I haven't beat him yet.



Joining the rest of the world in healthy eating.


It's a rough life.


Margarita prep for a family fun day.


Celebrating the beautiful birthday girl.


Isn't my mom so talented?!


Ella loved it.


It was a day filled with so much joy.


And building.


And Manny snuggles.


And twinning.


This is our church.

Cool, right?


I took a lot of notes which means it was a very good sermon.


Sunday is for brunch.


Lazy Sunday afternoon.

For more life lately:

Week 1 of 2019

No comments: