Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Life Lately: Week 2

Here is what the past week looked like:



"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." 

Psalm 19:1



Taco Tuesday... But on a Monday.



Ready to host small group.



He. Is. Crazy.



Sunset walk with Manny.



Diet Dr. Pepper craving.



Epic egg sandwich creation.



Coloring in my new Bible.



Another breakfast favorite: Hard boiled eggs on toast.


It was long overdue, but we finally got new phones and I'm in love.


My new camera is INSANE.


My coworkers make the BEST egg rolls.


The wine from the tasting party came, woohoo!


Elin Hilderbrand never disappoints.


We tried a new recipe this week and it is a new favorite.

Note: I couldn't find the sweet chili sauce so I used Aldi's Orange Asian Sauce and mixed it with garlic and soy sauce. Delish!

We ate it over cauliflower rice.


Night out for G's work party.


It was so fun seeing old friends, eating good food, and laughing a lot.


We had an ice storm that kept us inside all weekend.


This is how Manny felt about that, ha!


We played a lot of Ticket to Ride and I am now the undefeated champ. Muahahaha :)


Love this!


He is such a goof.

For more Life Lately: 

Week 2 of 2019

No comments: