Thursday, January 20, 2022

Life Lately: Week 2

 This is what the past week looked like.

Caught a pretty winter sunset.

It's been cold this week.

So true!

Icy sunset.

G and I are reading The Bible Recap in the evening so I started reading Jesus Calling in the morning with my coffee.

My mom got in on the fun countdown for G's birthday and made pistachio cake and her famous cilantro dip.

G felt so loved and was so excited to have his very own cilantro dip.

G shared the cilantro dip with me and it was really good in a chicken burrito bowl.

My co-worker is so needy.

Introduced G to Dot's (if you know you know!).

Pot roast was a perfect dinner on a cold evening.

Treated myself to Starbucks after getting my annual physical.

Americano with one shot of cinnamon dolce, splash of milk and sprinkle of cinnamon.

YUM!

G and I went out for a nice lunch over the weekend.

While we were running errands we grabbed our favorite sushi and takeout cocktails.

The avocado boat is everything.

Ice fishermen spotting.

Day 15!

His favorite liquor for my favorite South African.

That ear though.

It was a gloomy (and did I mention cold?) week, so seeing the sun on Saturday was so nice.

Sunday brunch.

There's a dog under there.

A good reminder as I start organizing closets.

Love this.

It's so true.

Too good not to share.

Needed this reminder.

Mind. Blown.

This made me laugh because math totally made me cry.

I feel seen.

It's funny because it's true.

Hahahaha!



If we don't laugh we'll cry.

Exactly.

Awww!

Bahaha the cutest.

For more life lately:

Week 2 of 2019

Week 2 of 2020

Week 2 of 2021

No comments: