Thursday, November 18, 2021

Life Lately: Week 45

 This is what the past week looked like.

First day at the new job.

My desk has window views which makes me giddy.

I love getting pictures of Manny with the pet sitter.

She said he loved looking out the window all day, ha!

Day 2 sporting my new clothes.

Day 3 and still all smiles!

I feel so confident (and comfortable!) in my new clothes.

Lunch in the cafeteria with my new coworkers. 

I worked from home the rest of the week and enjoyed walks on lunch with Manny.


I like the creativity.

Day 4!

I always feel like a rock star when I have dinner in the crock pot before I go to work.

Looks (and feels) like fall.

These weren't too bad with goat cheese.

Pretty work views.

He surprises me with Starbucks. 

Look who just got groomed.

Had a change of scenery and walked downtown.

My friend sent me this beautiful sunrise on her way to work.

I love that G brought home flowers after a successful first week at the new job.

Morning quiet time.

Let the good times roll.

When the sun hits the changong leaves it takes me breath away.

G and I are so into Impeachment right now.

See also: There is so much about '90s politics I never knew!

It was a snowy morning, but we bundled up and drank coffee on the porch.

Manny was dressed for the weather.

Sunday brunch.

I couldn't put this book down.

Owl spotting!

Lazy Sunday.

I started deep diving my enneagram number on insta.

Mostly accurate.

This is so accurate.

Yes to all of it!


I feel so seen.

Love this.

I made it through my first week!

I had to read that again.

So true!

Yes!

Agreed. 

So thankful I have this kind of tribe.

Obsessed with this.

All the heart eyes for this.

The happiest dog I've ever seen.

My thoughts exactly.

Pretty much.


It's funny because it's true.

Haha!


That sounds delightful.

For more life lately:

Week 45 of 2020

Week 45 of 2019

No comments: