Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Life Lately: Week 30

Here is what the past week looked like.


Oh summer, I love you.


The start of an epic sunset.


Amaze.


Pesto Zucchini Noodle Pasta.


Long hot summer.


Sweet pupper.


G took this picture of me swimming.


Breakfast for dinner.


Puppy and peanut butter.


Yum!


Summer nights.


Morning walk.


Shrimp fajitas and Lime White Claw (my fave flavor).


He's back.


Pretty epic sandwich.


Our new neighbors came over for margs.


He's silly.


New kicks.


The view will never get old.


Holy straw batman.


Avocado toast.


Ticket to Ride.


First corn on the cob of the summer.


There is beauty in everyday. 


My sweet Ella Bella.


Oh my heart.


Showing off her decorated cookies.


Selfie.


Sweet Roak.


My pretty SIL.


Bake the world a better place.


Corn hole tournament.


This is the greatest show!


A beautiful ending to a beautiful weekend.


I needed this reminder.


100% yes.


Love.


Never stop believing. 



This is so me.


NEED.


Awww, y
es!!


Pretty much.


Ha!


Right?!


Bahaha! 

This is my humor in a nutshell.


LOL.


Mask humor.


Real Housewives are giving me life right now.

So good.

For more life lately:

Week 30 of 2019

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Love the Lionel Richie!🤣