Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Life Lately: Week 31

This is what the past week looked like.


"Let light shine out of darkness" 2 Corinthians 4:6


Tuna salad with Greek yogurt and guacamole. 


He literally sleeps all day.



The Heron has been coming to our beach more often so we named him Zazu.


I love nights on the screened in porch.


Awww, his face is literally in my hand.


I tried a new quiche recipe and it was just meh.

Parmesan cheese is more of a pasta cheese than a quiche cheese.


Sunset cruise with our neighbors.


We went on another cruise with them later in the week and jumped off the boat into the middle of the lake.

Jumping into the water like that makes me feel most alive.


A sweet welcome gift from my new dentist.


I had no idea how much work a beach would be.

G rakes it daily to get rid of seaweed and he tilled it this week.


Cotton candy skies.


Sushi is such a great summer meal.


Spot stealer.


A sweet friend joined me on my morning walk.


"Bloom where you are planted."


That paw on my leg though.


Reflecting on my last week as 36.


And looking forward to a new year because growing older is a privilege and a gift.


Manny vs. squirrel.


This flower is so unique.


Our road is being paved.


These are the days.


Pizza and Friday nights just go together.


Last day as 36.


Another stunner of a sunset.


Bonfire weather.


Hanging out with our old neighbors.


I took this picture at midnight.

The moon was so bright!


G bought me roses and my favorite wine.


And he gave me Starbucks and a donut which was the perfect way to wake up on my birthday.


This is 37.


Any Office fans out there?


Ella selfie.


I spent my birthday hanging out in the lake with these two cuties.


Ella and I did some good floating too.


My mom made the cutest cookies.



After my family left our neighbors stopped over for a cocktail.


Sunday was rainy and cool.


My mom made me zucchini pie (my fave!) and it was the perfect breakfast.


Easy like Sunday morning.


G gave me the best birthday gift when he watched Hamilton with me.


It was such an amazing weekend, even Manny was wiped.


Yes!


I love this so much.


So true.

I think this is said at least once a day in one of my meetings.


Bahaha!

For more life lately:

Week 31 of 2019

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!