Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Life Lately: Week 4

Here is what the past week looked like.



New week. 

New goals.



Chicken Tikka Masala on a cold winter's day.



Note to self: Don't go to the grocery store hungry.



Flying south.



Sweet pupper with his paw on a Bible during Life Group.



No filter needed.



He's handling winter just fine, lol.



"In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir



Reunited with my beloved Starbucks.



Winter white nail polish is making me happy.

P.S. I'm loving color coordinating these rings to my outfits.


Dropping Manny off at the pet sitter (love Rover!) so we can start our weekend trip to celebrate G's birthday.


That is our VRBO behind us. 

Isn't it cute? 


The houses in Saugatuck are so charming.


Goat cheese appetizer at Phil's.


If Ahi Tuna is on the menu I have to have it.


Uncommon Coffee Roasters has THE BEST coffee.

I'm not even exaggerating. 


This generous soul woke up on his birthday and grabbed coffee and breakfast for us before I was even awake because that is just who he is.

He loves me so well!


Lunch at the BARge.

That view though!



Fish tacos and a grapefruit marg for me and pizza for the birthday boy.


Mount Baldhead.


Obsessed with these coffee cups at our VRBO.


My love.


Brunch at The Southerner and still swooning over the mason jars.


The mimosas were legit.


Brunch with a view is my jam.


The biscuits and fried chicken were so good.


Someone was happy to be home.


We missed him too.


Chinese take out and The Grammy's to complete a perfect weekend.


Did I mention he was happy to be home?

For more life lately:

Week 4 of 2019

No comments: