Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Life Lately: Week 39

This is what the past week looked like.



Happy Fall, y'all!



Not a pumpkin spice latte. 




This is my new Aldi obsession. 

These are so good!



Manny's Gotcha Day was 9/21 so we gave him a new toy when we got back from vacay.

He ripped it up and then cuddled it, ha!



Busted.



Supplier lunch!




Soaking up this extended summer weather.



Sushi is always a good idea.



The start of a beautiful day.



Swooooon.



G brought home Pho to help me feel better while I battled a cold.

He's the best.



Sweet pupper.



Because Friday.



Eggplan Parm at girls lunch. 



I love all things unicorn.



This girl though.



We (finally) tried Slow's.



It was legit.



We explored Pumpkin Fest after lunch.



The kids went on rides.



Living their best life.



We watched dogs jump into the water.



These two make my heart melt.



It was such a cute festival.




We went back to my parents' house afterwards and the kids decorated cupcakes.



The adults drank espresso.



The sunset on the way home after a great family day.



What a beautiful sight!

No comments: