Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Life Lately: Week 38

This is what the past week looked like.



I made Tortilla Soup for our life group and it was a hit.

I added black beans and threw in frozen chicken to cook all day in the slow cooker.

It was so flavorful and easy and will definitely be a meal I make again and again.



I work with car guys.



I'm currently obsessed with Starbucks Americano.



I love a good sunrise.



Salmon and veggies with wild rice is what's for dinner.


Quiet morning walk with Manny.


The weekend weather was going to be sunny and in the 80s so we booked an Airbnb to take full advantage of the extra summer days.

Swimming in late September? Yaaaas!


On lake time.


Kicked off the weekend with dinner and drinks at The Kirby Hotel.


Dinner with a view...


And live music.


I felt bad rushing through dinner, but sunset was calling.


What an amazing sunset it was.


It is well with my soul.


The sky and water blended together flawlessly. 


Oh deer!


Night swim to cap off a perfect day.


A great sunrise Saturday morning.


Coffee on vacation tastes better.


More swimming.

Living my best life.


Wine tasting at Fenn Valley.


Happy, happy, happy.



Lunch with a view at Mermaid.


Lobster Gnocchi. 

YES PLEASE.


It was so relaxing eating lunch while the yachts went by.

We had to laugh after seeing all these huge boats go by and then to see this little raft boat.


Mermazing.


Brunch at Everyday People is always a must when we are in the area.


Eggs Benny.

Also know as my new favorite brunch dish.


We made it home just in time for a friends' going away party.

It was nice catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while.

The perfect end to a perfect weekend.

No comments: