Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Life Lately: Week 35

This is what the past week looked like.



The earth is filled with His glory.



I love this guy so much.



Not your typical Tuesday.



G and I walked downtown for a lovely date night.



Summer, don't go!



Waiting for his dad to get home.



Busted!



Blue Apron Italian Chicken and Creamy Garlic Dressing.

YUM.



My shadow.



Life is good today.



Blue Apron Mexican Chicken with Guacamole Dressing.

Best Blue Apron meal yet!



Bagel Skinny + 2 Eggs + Laughing Cow Cheese = Delicious 



I love a good pun.



Tuna Poke Bowl goodness.


Girls night with co-workers who turned real life friends.

We played What do you Meme? Basic Bitch Expansion Pack and it was so much fun!


Probably the last swim of the season.


I love flowers.


They just make me so happy.


Snacky snack.


You're the swan that I want.


Cranes!


A beautiful day for a hike.


Horse!


Reunited with old friends.


You aren't in the way at all.


Snapping turtle!


Nature lovers.


More swans.


Hanging out in Old Town.


I'm obsessed with poutine lately.


Sip, sip, hooray!


Water you up to?

No comments: