Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Life Lately: Week 34

This is what the past week looked like.



I just finished this book and it was a fun read. I was captivated from the start and had to know what happened.



Morning walks with Manny.



Matchy matchy.



I heart Blaze Pizza.



Morning quiet time reading through 2 Timothy.



Another beautiful evening on the way home from small group.



Spaghetti night.



My Aldi flowers from last week are still looking good.



A perfect summer evening.



He brings me Starbucks.


A lovely summer evening.



This book started slow for me, but then about halfway through I could not put it down.



He is so handsome.



These pancakes don't look good, but trust me. 

They were delicious.



"He has made everything beautiful in its time" Ecclesiastes 3:11



Garlic Chicken Pasta fail. 

It looked better than it tasted. 

Wah wah.



Slip and slide party at the neighbors.



Lunch with the rents.



One of the last pool days of the summer.



Would you believe I snapped this picture from the highway?

No comments: