Friday, November 18, 2016

Wish List

Since I've been asking everyone else for their Christmas lists I thought it was only fair to share my wish list as well.

(via)

I'm loving this cardigan in cream. It looks so cozy and would go with anything.


(via)

I am always in the market for more leggings. I love this variety pack.

(via)

I'm not even sure if blanket scarves are still popular, but I still do not own one and I want to. This one would look great with my winter jacket.

(via)

How adorable are these pajamas?

(via)

I have tried other candles but I keep coming back to Bath and Body Works candles. They are just my favorite. Fresh Sparkling Snow is my favorite winter scent. I also adore Salted Caramel and Vanilla Bean Noel.


(via)

For as much I love B&BW candles you would think I would have a holder for them, but I do not! NEED.

(via)

I love this dress with some leggings, perfection!

(via)

Or this dress with fun leggings would be super cute.

(via)

Or this scarf would look so great with that black dress and leggings.

(via)

Ahhh these boots in brown are to die. I hope they are as comfortable as they look.

So that is what I'm wishing for lately. What are you wanting?


No comments: