Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March Goals Revisited

How is it April already? It sure doesn't feel like spring yet. I mean. I should have seen this coming that it would be 18 degrees and snowing in April since it was 60 degrees in December.  But I digress. Lets see how I did with my goals in March.


1. Do something that inspires me everyday. I was intentional about finding the joy in the little things and held myself accountable on instagram. Follow me @learningtobeawife. I think I only missed two days the whole month of March. Success!



2. Read two feel good books. I read (and don't judge me on this) What I Know For Sure by Oprah and loved it so much. It was seriously such a great book for the season of life I'm in and her story inspired me. My favorite part about Oprah is she is brave and will take chances. I also loved that she feels getting older is a privilege and wears it as a badge of honor. I also read Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert and it was amazing. She is so awesome and I just love her views on creativity. A must read! It got me all inspired to start writing purchasing processes (part of my new job)!


3. Paint my nails weekly. I'm back in the habit of doing this. I painted my nails bright pink, pale pink, green (for St. Patty's day), and purple. It's the little things and every time I see my nails it makes me happy. 


4. Take a long weekend away to recharge. We did and it was much needed. I have a blog post in process to tell you all about it. We went to Glen Arbor and had beautiful weather. We slept in. Ate good food. Wine tasted. Watched sunsets. Took hikes. It was perfection. 

5. Take 30 minutes a day to do household chores. I started doing this when I get home from work since I get home earlier and it has turned into a power hour, but that is not a bad thing. My house stays clean and organized so lets see how long I can keep this up!

How did you guys do last month?

No comments: