Thursday, April 7, 2016

April Goals


I love the start of a new month. It's a fresh start. Lets talk about what I want to accomplish this month. 

1. Do The Shred three times a week. I miss working out so I'm going to ease back into it with my favorite workout video a few times a week. I'm already so sore, but I love it. 

2. Follow the WW app again. I got off tracking with vacation last month and then starting the new job and I've gained four pounds. GAH! I need to rein it in and get stricter because I'm not going to let myself gain anything else back. I am proud to be down 5 sizes and rocking my new size comfortably despite the gain. Just saying.

3. Lose five pounds this month. I want to lose the four I gained and lose another five. This blog really helps keep me accountable so I need to put this out here so I stick with it. I'm more than halfway to my goal so I need to keep pressing on.

4. Host a girls' night. I miss my girls especially now that I don't see them at work every day so I need to have them over this month. And wine. There is always wine at a girls' night and I could use a glass of wine or two.

5. Get in 10,000 steps a day. I've been slacking on this now that I don't walk on lunch so I need to up my game. Take Manny for longer walks. Get up and move more during the day. And working out should help me get my steps in too.

6. Cook one new recipe a week. Now that I'm home earlier I plan to help G with the meals and cook once a week. Lets be honest, it will probably be vegetarian (I hate touching raw meat) or crock pot but that will still help G out.

7. Shop at Aldi. Now that I am the one doing the grocery shopping I plan to shop at Aldi again. I am all about the cost savings and it never feels crowded in there. I got everything for Ella's Easter basket at Aldi and was so impressed with the selection and the prices.  I'm excited to keep going and see what other fun products I find.

So my goals are a bit lofty but I need to get back into habits I lost when I started a new routine. Having it out there in the open helps hold me accountable. So lets do this! Lets make it the best month yet!

What are your goals this month?

1 comment:

Robyn Proctor said...

Aldi has become really popular lately, they just opened a couple in my area. I really to get back in the habit of 10,000 steps daily.