Thursday, March 10, 2016

Life Lately


Bath and Body Works had a sale last weekend for $12.50 candles and 20% off so I couldn't pass that up. Spring candles, woohoo!! The best time of the year if you ask me.


TJ's finest wine. $3.99 and it was delicious.


I had a killer Michigan Moscow Mule (with Cherry Vodka) last week and it was amaze. I love that G and I found an awesome bar in our town that is "our place."


I miss this face. Isn't she the cutest?


A burst of spring cleaning struck me over this past weekend and I cleaned out three closets. It felt so good to clean out and purge. 


The weather has been AHH-mazing lately so I painted my nails a bright, fun spring color because spring is coming!


I went to the library and got a bunch of fun, easy reads. I already finished What I Know For Sure and LOVED IT. I'm quoting Oprah all day and I'm sure G loves it.


Last week we had another crazy snowstorm. It was pretty, but it took over 2.5 hours to get home from work! The worst drive yet, but hopefully the last big snowfall of the season.


I love my quiet time in the mornings reading and drinking coffee. 


My sweet coworkers took me out for Indian food and Affogatos (espresso and in my case cinnamon gelato) and it was pretty much the best day ever.


Typical Manny. So that's life lately. It's been a little crazy since my news yesterday so I wanted to catch up. Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: