Friday, January 8, 2016

Fit Friday!


Workouts this week:

Monday - 21 Day Fix Upper Fix
Tuesday - Insanity
Wednesday - Walk Manny and walk an hour on lunch
Thursday - Walk Manny
Friday - 21 Day Fix Lower Fix and walk 3.5 miles

The first few days of the week were in the low teens which is too cold for me, but once it got into the 20s I bundled up and took Manny walking. 


He was still recovering from being with his bff all weekend while we were away (more on that next week!) so I don't think he missed the walks.

Eats this week:



Breakfast this week has been a TJ gluten free waffle (4 pp) with 1T Trader Joe's Peanut Butter with Flax and Chia Seeds (3 pp) with an apple (0 pp).





Lunch has been a Dr. Prueger Kale and Quinoa Burger with a side of Brussels. 



Snacks this week have been hot tea (0 pp) and a vita top (3 pp).


Or Non-fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte.



And a pepper (0 pp) and 2 Clementines (0 pp).



Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I had G's famous spaghetti which includes whole wheat pasta (5 pp), ground turkey (5 pp), ragu traditional sauce (2 pp), green pepper (0 pp) and onion (0 pp). 


We made a huge batch and took half to our friends' house to eat together and cuddle their new baby and we ate the other half during the week. 


Thursday called for sushi. I had been craving it all week (no surprise), but G was too (very unusual!) so I jumped on the opportunity. It was amazing.

How are you doing this week? I'm proud of us for only getting take out once this week. We are both getting into cooking more and plan to make dinner tonight and this weekend a few times too. My plan is to only get takeout 1-2 times a week. 

Also, I'm following the Points Plus Plan. I just started it when WW changed and I'm not ready to switch! But let me know your thoughts on both plans!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm working on the Smart Points... It definitely does encourage you to cut out processed food as much as possible. Pros - Lean meats are less than before... Cons - It's a bit harder to find snacks.

I like that it takes into account more nutritional content that PP does. You input a lot more information than you used to.