Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weekend Recap



I had a girls night Friday night and it was much needed. We laughed. We had good conversation. We ate good food. We took home tons of cookies. It was a blast. I love these girls.


Our host, Deb, was the sweetest and had these awesome good bags set out for each of us with eye masks, candles and ornaments. So sweet!!


When I got home Friday night G had surprised me with all my favorite coffee because he is the BEST. He knows the way to my heart.


Saturday I cleaned the house and walked Manny and then we went out to meet friends for a fun afternoon.


We started at Stout for lunch. I had the bacon mac and cheese and it was everything I hoped it would be and more. We had great conversation catching up with old friends.


Then we headed to Brewery Becker for a drink. I have wanted to check out this new brewery for a while and it is legit. The beer was awesome! It used to be bank and it is really pretty inside.


We were still having a blast catching up with friends so we headed to Block Brewery next. We ordered onion rings and their Parmesan fries with garlic aioli and shared the apps. It was a really fun day!


Sunday morning I had 2 cookies from my cookie exchange Friday night. Breakfast of champions, right?


G ran out to get my Christmas present and he picked up Mediterranean food on the way home. We watched a few episodes of The Flash (so. good.) and then I watched a few Christmas movies.


I had a touch of the stomach bug so the rest of my afternoon was spent reading and sleeping. Overall, it was a great weekend!

No comments: