Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Week Recap


It's been a fun week so it's worth recapping. Monday night my sweet friend brought over sushi and we spent hours catching up, laughing and drinking wine. So fun!


Tuesday night I met up with my good friend Kate at Cheddars. They have the best skinny margarita in Lansing and really good food.


Then we headed over to Tequila Cowboy to check it out. It's a country bar and it is really fun! G got a Long Island with tequila, I got a Paloma, and Kate got a Tequila Sunrise.



So fun!! We chatted at the bar for a while and enjoyed the country music.



Then we wandered over to the other side of the bar where they have karaoke 7 nights a week. The MC had the most incredible voice. G did not believe it was really him so when he walked by G asked him and it was him singing. More people started coming up to sing and it was a blast. I think we will be back here again soon! Eventually Kate and I will work up the guts to get up there and sing Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain.


So that is my eventful week. It should come as no surprise I maintained this week after all the good eats, but I hope to start following strictly again and losing next week. But now I plan to enjoy the holidays. The time off. Time with family. I wish you all the love, joy and peace of this season. Merry Christmas!!!! Love, Lindsey, Garth and Manny

No comments: