It's sunny and in the 70s all week. I can dig that! If the rest of November wants to go this way I will not complain. I'm soaking it up and embracing flip flops and skirts again. But I digress. Lets see what I plan to accomplish this month.
1. Lose 6 pounds. I'm bound and determined to accomplish this goal this month. I have a good 3.5 weeks until Thanksgiving which is plenty of time to get past this plateau and make some progress.
2. Do The 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts 6 days a week. To help me accomplish the goal above I plan to start working out again more regularly. I forgot how much I enjoy Autumn's videos. And I'm already super sore!
3. Cook three times a week. I know one of the reasons I'm not losing is too much processed food and take out. I want to get back into cooking to help with my sodium intake and to increase my intake of whole foods.
4. Start and finish Christmas shopping. Last year I was finished Christmas shopping by Dec 1 and I loved being able to soak up the holidays without stressing about shopping. I could enjoy the peace and joy of the season and I plan to do that again this year.
5. Start going to church and keep up with the morning devotional. This is the month we find a new church. No more excuses! And I plan to keep up reading Captivating and journaling. I'm really enjoying that quiet time and plan to keep it up.
What are your goals this month?