Friday, October 2, 2015

Fit Friday!

Workouts this week:

Sunday - Walk 3 miles 
Monday - Walk 3 miles 
Tuesday - Walk 3 miles
Wednesday - Shred and walk 3 miles
Thursday - Walk 3 miles
Friday - Shred and walk 3 miles

I'm slowly easing back into my routine. I plan to do Insanity Saturday and Sunday to change it up from Jillian. I love Shawn T!

Thoughts this week:



I'm finally feeling better, but after a super late night Sunday (only 5 hours of sleep!) it has been tough. I've been tired. But no more excuses. I'm using the new month as a fresh start. Each day is a new day to get it right. I'm embracing it and ready to push past my long plateau and start seeing big results this month! If you are curious, I've just been maintaining lately but hope to see a loss this weekend when I weigh in.

Eats this week:

(Most of these are recycled pics because my phone will no longer take photos or do anything really but serve as an alarm and flashlight.  BUT my new 6S has arrived and I will have gorgeous new photos for you next week!)



Breakfasts this week have been either egg and avocado on toast or avocado on toast with a hard boiled egg on the side.



I tried La Croix Mango flavor and it's amazing!



Lunch this week has been my own homemade version of Greek Salad with 1/4 cup feta, 1/2 cup chick peas, 2 cups romaine, and 2T Aldi Greek Vinaigrette. AMAZE.





Snacks have been cottage cheese this week and/or a coffee smoothie.



Monday night G had soccer so I went to dinner with a girlfriend for 25% off sushi. My meal was a whopping $3. Can't beat THAT.



Tuesday and Wednesday night I had Chinese takeout. I haven't had it in so long and it was amazing. Also, where did all my groceries go? I cooked so much this weekend that we barely had any food for dinners this week.



Thursday and tonight we're having beef strog. Can you tell I'm a fan of leftovers? It doesn't photograph well but it is amazing, especially with the cooler temps. It's such a comfort food. It's heavy though so I need to keep it to one cup and fill up on veggies before. 



Tonight we are grocery shopping at Aldi's and I plan to make Beer Cheese Soup, Cooking Light Beefy Corn and Black Bean Soup and Stuffed Pepper Casserole over the weekend. They are three of our favorite fall recipes so I highly recommend them!

Great Read:
Why this trainer doesn't use the scale

How are you guys doing?
What are your favorite fall recipes?

No comments: