Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Scenes from the Weekend


Friday night included Mexican food and beer and seeing our friends' new house. Good times.





Saturday morning included a trip to the vet for Manny's 2 year check up and shots. He was so interested with all the dogs in the waiting room he couldn't see.



He is healthy, but has another ear infection (surprise, surprise). I think this is our fourth ear infection with him. Poor. guy. So he is getting drops three times a day. Intense! I feel bad for him, but also love how obedient is with G.



After the vet we dropped Manny and headed to check out a new restaurant that opened in our hometown. I wasn't impressed with the wine list so I checked out a pomegranate martini, but it was not really good.



The food was amazing though. G got the chili and we shared the fish and chips and it was amazing. 



We grocery shopped at Aldi's after lunch and then I started not feeling great. I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching Hart of Dixie and eating pretzels.



Sunday morning we drank coffee on the porch together and then I took Manny for long walk around the neighborhood. 



I got back and started getting ready for church but just felt terrible. I had a killer sore throat, a fever and ended up sleeping most of the day. Gah I hate being sick! I woke up later in the afternoon and ate a late lunch and binge watched season 2 of The Blacklist. So excited it's on Netflix! So it was a pretty good weekend, more relaxing than I had planned but still good.

How was your weekend?

No comments: