Friday, September 11, 2015

Fit Friday!

The workouts:

Sunday - Walk Manny 2 miles and Insanity
Monday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and The Shred
Tuesday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Wednesday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Thursday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Friday - Walk Manny for 30 mins and walk an hour on lunch
Saturday - Walk Manny 2 miles and Insanity

Can you tell I love to walk? AND because I love it it is easy for me to stick with. I love being outside and enjoying the warm weather and the quiet time. Though my phone is so old that my headphones stopped working so I do miss the worship music. I really need a new phone.

The results:

(via)

Pounds lost: 1.5 lbs
Total: 23 pounds

Finally!!! I lost the .4 I had gained in August and lost 1.1 pounds! The first time the scale has moved since July. Glory glory hallelujah!!!! It is incredibly encouraging to see the scale moving again. LETS DO THIS!

Eats this week:


I tried the new melon La Croix flavor and it's my favorite now. YUM!



I also tried the Raspberry Cucumber which is a close second. So delicious! I'm pretty addicted to these.



Breakfasts this week have been leftover zucchini pie my mom generously let me take home. It's like a quiche and it was perfect since I realized we were out of eggs. (How did we grocery shop twice this weekend and forget eggs?!) Side of grapes and coffee even out the meal, yum!



Thursday and Friday I had half a TJ's broccoli cheddar quiche with grapes. So good! I survived the week without buying eggs, woohoo!



Lunches this week have been a turkey sandwich with a side of mango.



Or a Greek Salad with chick peas and feta.





Snacks have been cottage cheese with half a pineapple smoothie (TJ's pineapple juice, 2 cups pineapple, half a banana, 2 cups spinach and 1T chia seeds).


Oh and I also splurged and walked to the local ice cream place with a few friends at work. I got the m and m blizzard and split it into 3 snacks. I'm calling it a win since I didn't eat all 1100 calories in one sitting. Also, it was delicious so I regret nothing.



Monday night I had TJ's Fettuccine Alfredo with a yellow pepper. So good!



Tuesday night I had leftover tacos from the weekend.



Wednesday night I had TJ's spinach pie.



Thursday night we had curry chicken.

Tonight will probably be leftover curry chicken and a quiet night at home. Yes please!

Good Reads:

How I Stopped Binge Eating (Amen to #1!)


Your Favorite Comfort Food with a Delicious Twist (bacon mac and cheese!)

Top 20 Workout Songs (I'm loving Downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis)

Blueberry Lemon Yogurt  Breakfast Cookies (I'm intrigued)

3 Reasons You Can't Get Motivated to Workout and How to Fix It (I have def struggled with #1)

10 Restaurant Meals With Ridiculous Calorie and Sodium Counts (Interesting)

How are you all doing? Have a great weekend, friends!!!

No comments: