Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Loving Lately

(via)

This fun site shows all the cool roadside attractions (as well as food and hotels!) to check out.



My crazy friends playing around in the fountain after we ate sushi next to it last week. Good memories.

(via)

This is so true, isn't it?


(via)

I've been wanting to make oatmeal muffins forever now and these look easy enough that even I could make them.


(via)

(via)

I love this time of year where I can wear maxi skirts everyday. I really love these outfits. Super cute!




My sweet Manny pup. His tails was curled around his nose in this picture. Such a weirdo.

(via)



(via)

These two smoothies are on my must make list for next week. Don't they look delicious?


This is such a good reminder to me. I weighed in Sunday and was FINALLY 20 pounds down. I still have a ways to go but I'm doing this. I know if I quit I'll wish I was where I am right now and THAT keeps me going!

(via)

This backyard is EVERYTHING.



My friend Anne sent this to me and I love it. I need this in my house ASAP.

What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I do basically only wear maxi skirts & flip flops all summer long