Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life Lately


I wish my flowers could always look this pretty. 



And I'm obsessed with my spider mums on the kitchen table. It is just worth it to me to spend the $6 once every couple weeks for this pretty. It makes me so happy.


***



My Bath and  Body candles came in last week. I couldn't pass up the $9 deal and these should last me all summer and into fall. YAY!


***



G took all of these bottles of BBQ sauce out of the fridge. Hoarder, much?


***





How pretty are these cookies?


***



Blueberry beer because summer.


***



Grandma: "Is he playing Fleur de Lis?"
Jess: "No. He is playing Guns n' Roses"
He also played Carol of the Bells per my mom's request. So fun!


***




This is the look of a girl who just saw Elmo. The cutest, right?


***



Ella is starting to walk! And stand! I'm such a proud auntie.


***



Uncle G's beard is scratchy.


***



Brad was in town from Chicago before heading to Canada for vacation. It was fun to see him and celebrate his birthday.


***



Mom's spaghetti.


***

The library finally had this book and I'm so excited to get lost in a good book. I'm only 30 pages in and I already love it.

***


So rumor has it Trader Joe's tried to buy this old grocery store on Michigan State's campus but were outbid by Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. I love me some TJ's so I was bummed, but curious to check this place out. We went Tuesday after work and it's a cool store. They had great deals on produce, Cliff bars, freshly made brats, coffee and bulk items. They also had amazing freshly made pizza. Their muffins, breads, frozen fruit and frozen foods were really expensive. But maybe that was a good thing because I didn't buy them and I can stick to unprocessed food.

***
How is life lately for you?

No comments: