Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pinterest Love

(via)

Now that I'm doing the 21 day fix (recap coming soon!) I need more ideas on how to make chicken before chicken fajitas gets boring. There were tons of great ideas on here. My fave was the artichoke avocado stuffed chicken. YUM!


(via)

It's on my bucket list to stay at a gorgeous resort like this with my own private hut literally ON the water. Sounds amazing.


(via)

I'm not much of a baker but I can get behind clean eating 2 ingredient cookies. I can't wait to try these!


(via)

G's next big wood working project is going to be building a dining room table. I always thought I wanted a large, square farmhouse table but I'm loving this circular table. And chairs. And centerpiece. And light fixture. Okay, I just want to replicate this whole room.


(via)

I love this quote! I 100% believe it's true.

(via)

I'm still looking for a spring wreath. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and spend $90 and get the wreath I absolutely love. And this above wreath with yellow accents is gorgeous. I would love it so much on my door. Gosh, when did wreaths become so important to me?!

No comments: