Friday, May 1, 2015

Fit Friday!

Workouts this week:

S
unday - 60 min walk with Manny
M
onday - Walk an hour on lunch and 30 min with Manny
Tuesday - 
Jillian's 6 Weeks to a 6 Pack Level 1 and 30 min walk with Manny
Wednesday - 
Walk an hour on lunch and 30 min with Manny
Thursday - Clean the house and 30 min with Manny
Friday  -  Jillian's 6 Weeks to a 6 Pack Level 2
Saturday - Walk Manny


Weigh in this week:


I didn't weigh in this week. My weigh in day is Sunday and I was out of town last Sunday, but I plan to take before pictures and weigh in this Sunday before I start 21 Day Fix. I'm so excited!

Thoughts this week:



This was a good reminder for me this week. The last few weeks I've been enjoying the journey. Proud of all I've accomplished (16 pounds lost!). Feeling good. Then I saw unflattering pictures I was tagged in on FB and it derailed me. I got really down. Felt discouraged. It was a battle to get my mindset positive again but I'm getting back to it. I have a plan to clean up my eating and start seeing results and I'm back to my old positive, optimistic self!

Eats this week:


My breakfast this week has been a bagel thin with Veggie cream cheese and 2 Morningstar sausage patties. Super filling and a nice change!


Monday night we enjoyed 25% off sushi. YUM! It hit the spot.



My lunches have mostly been leftover spaghetti from last week. But Tuesday and Wednesday I had a turkey club sandwich and fries. We went out for a team lunch Tuesday and those are always a good time.



The dinners the rest of the week have been leftover mostacholi from last week with a side salad or brussels. Kinda boring around these parts, but it was nice to just eat up what we had and go a week without having to go to the grocery store.



My snacks have either been an apple and Blueberry Vanilla and Cashew Bar (new fave flavor!).



Or pistachios. 



I did get some Qdoba Burrito Bowl in my life Wednesday and it hit the spot.



My sweet friend gave me a Blueberry Oatmeal Bake so I had that for breakfast this morning. Yum! It was a nice treat.

Tonight I'm having a wine night and I made my famous sangria recipe. It's gonna be fun! 

How are you guys doing?

No comments: