Thursday, April 16, 2015

Life Lately


My TJ flowers are in full bloom and as gorgeous as ever.


***

Datelivery. Has anyone every tried this? I'm intrigued.


***



So this happened to my wreath. Craft fail. Manny got out and the front door slammed as I chased him and the wreath fell off the door and shattered. Sad times. Manny is safe and sound, but I can't say the same for the wreath. It was painful to throw it away. I might just cave now and buy an expensive wreath.

***
(via)

How have I never heard of murder mystery kits before?! I think this Wine and Murder one would be perfect for me!

***


It was a gloomy day Monday so I parked at this park near work on lunch by the lake. The water is just good for my soul. It's the little things.

***

(via)

This Slow Cooker Greek Chicken is on the menu for next week. And Grilled Flank Steak. And Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins. I'm trying to get back in my cooking groove and these recipes sound perfect to kick it off!

***

(via)

I'm determned to wear a maxi dress to a wedding. I didn't think it was possible until I read Lauren Conrad says it's okay. I just think they are more comfortable and I feel more confident in them. So I'm on the hunt for a wedding appropriate maxi dress for a wedding we are attending next weekend. What do you think of the one above? Is it appropriate for a wedding? 

No comments: