Thursday, March 26, 2015

Life Lately


Saturday morning walks with my loves. See also, all the snow is gone!!!!


***



There is nothing sexier than a man in the kitchen cooking. You should know I was sitting at the table sipping a glass of wine. Perfection.


***



Laying on the couch getting lost in a good book. Love it.


***



My tulips are starting to come up! But between the sleet and Manny trying to eat them it is a battle to keep them alive and sprouting.


***



Manny got shots and groomed and a new toy last weekend. After all that excitement he was BEAT.

***

So that's life right now. Walks outside with Manny. Cooking and enjoying the new kitchen. Reading a good book. Ready for spring. Relaxation. Life is good.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds wonderful!

Robyn Proctor said...

I just love tulips, I hope Manny gets his energy back, shots are no fun!

Lauren said...

Being at our new house, we don't have tulips planted yet! I can't wait to add them next fall for next Spring...they are such a welcome sight after a frigid winter!