Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wish List

The Christmas season has officially begun! Here is what I'm really wanting right now. (Family, now it's your turn to send me your lists!)



(via)

This Old Navy sweater looks so comfy and cozy! I need it!


(via)

My SIL got me black workout pants from Old Navy and now I'm obsessed with their active wear and want more. This shirt is so cute and I bet it would be super flattering.


(via)

I want these! The one pair of pants I do have are so flattering and comfortable. 


(via)

In Michigan it gets real cold and these fleece pajama pants would keep me warm all winter long. Yes please!


(via)

These looks so comfy too.


(via)

Yes! I love this. I'm not sure where I would put it, but I need it. I'm picky about what I buy to hang on the walls. But I love this. I want my home filled with things I love and this I love.


(via)

I'm on a mission to go a whole year without wearing jeans. I hate jeans. I have quite a lot of skirts, but I need more leggings to get me through winter. I need to build up my collection so I can make this dream a reality! Give me all the leggings in all the colors and patterns, ha!


(via)

I love this gray cardigan. It looks so cozy and warm!

(via)

Here is another piece I just love. I'm sick of my master bathroom having bare walls and I would love to add this to brighten it up. I'm pretty sure it would make me smile every day.

(via)

This would look so good in our bedroom! 

(via)

I need this for the bedroom, obvi.

(via)

I'm really into decorating the house, can you tell? Four years later, oops! I love this too!



(via)

I'm late to the trend, but I want all the scarves! Black, mint green, neon lotus orange. Love them!


(via)

I don't know what happened to all my zip-up hoodies. I guess the zippers broke or they ripped, but I'm out and need more. I love this in turquoise and black.


(via)

I want all the Bath and Body Works candles. I'm obsessed! I also love the soy candles at Target. 

What are you wishing for this holiday?

1 comment:

mags said...

What a great list! I love things that are all warm and cozy!