Friday, November 7, 2014

Fit Friday!

The stats this week:

Pounds Lost: 0 pounds

To Go: 48 to go
Total Lost: 7 pounds

It's a bummer to not see the scale move down like it has the last six weeks, but I know what I'm doing is working so I'll just keep on keeping on. I did notice that my size medium jean jacket that used to be super tight on me is getting loose so that is success in my book. 

My workouts this week:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Walk 45 minutes
Tuesday - Walk 45 minutes
Wednesday - 21 Day Fix Pilates
Thursday - T25 Stretch 
Friday  - T25 Beta Upper Focus

I tried my co-worker's 21 Day Fix Pilates video Wednesday since my mom raves about Pilates and I figured it would be a nice change from all the jumping in T25. I loved it!!! I worked muscles I didn't know I had and found myself enjoying it more than I expected. I also tried the T25 Stretch video for the first time and it was so relaxing. I felt amazing afterwards!

Eats this week:





Sunday - Breakfast was a TJ chocolate croissant. Lunch was TJ tomato sauce and Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Ravoli. Magic!!! Dinner was TJ french onion soup and a few clementines.

Monday - Breakfast was a TJ chocolate croissant and 2 clementines. Lunch was Amy's Minestrone soup and snack was a mocha green monster smoothie. 



Dinner was the long awaited 25% sushi night! G doesn't have soccer anymore so we could go and it was just as good as I remember. 

Tuesday - Breakfast the last TJ chocolate croissant (sad story) and 2 clementines. I had three TJ falafels with garlic hummus and sugar snap peas. I had apple cinnamon oatmeal for snack. Dinner was broccoli and homemade pizza.


Wednesday - Breakfast was a Green Monster Berry Smoothie and an egg sandwich. Lunch was a repeat of Tuesday. Snack was 2 clementines with a few pistachios. Dinner was broccoli and leftover pizza.

Thursday - Breakfast was an egg sandwich and 2 clementines. Lunch was a Lean Cuisine mac and cheese and sugar snap peas. Snack was half a glazed donut and a few pistachios. Dinner was slow cooker chicken curry. 


Friday - Breakfast was an egg sandwich and a Green Monster Berry Smoothie. Lunch is leftover chicken curry from last night, and snack will probably be 2 clementines and pistachios. We're going out with friends tonight so I'm not sure what is for dinner yet.

How are you all doing? Sorry for the lack of pictures, I was taking pictures and I uploaded them to my email, deleted them and then realized they didn't send so I lost all my pics. Boooo hisssss. But it was a good week. I ate some new foods, did some cooking and tried to rest. I wasn't as successful as I guess I should have been. I didn't expect walking to aggravate my strained thigh muscle, but it did. Pilates and stretching really helped though!

No comments: