Friday, October 31, 2014

Fit Friday!

The stats this week:

Pounds Lost: 1 pound

To Go: 48 to go
Total Lost: 7 pounds

I had a dentist appointment and when I made my next six month appointment I realized at this rate I would be at my goal weight and maintaining at my next appointment and it made me all giddy.

My workouts this week:

Sunday - T25 Beta Rip't Circuit
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - T25 Beta Core Cardio
Wednesday - T25 Beta Speed 2.0
Thursday - T25 Beta Dynamic Core
Friday  - Rest
Saturday - T25 Beta Speed 2.0

Week 5 complete which means I finished Beta! Woohoo!!!! I lost 7 pounds doing Beta, averaging .5 to 1 pound per week and I'll take it! I'm. Doing. It. It's working, too. And the best part is I don't feel deprived. I actually feel like I can do this. I will do this. I'm still enjoying the journey and I'm getting stronger. Love! 

I'm not sure what is next. Sadly, I think I need to take a break. I really wanted to restart Beta in November but my leg is still bothering me and the pain is actually getting worse. As much as it kills me, I think I'll need to take at least a week off so my leg can heal and then hopefully I can start again. Or maybe I'll start the 30 day Shred again since that never gave me leg trouble. We'll just have to see. But in the meantime I know I just need to listen to my body and let me leg heal.

Eats this week:



Sunday - Egg in a cup for breakfast. Sugar snap peas, a raspberry ale and soup for lunch. Dinner was TJ macaroni and cheese with brussels sprouts.



Monday - I made the most amazing breakfast. A Flat Out wrap, egg and two turkey sausage links. So good!



Lunch was another Flat Out wrap, spinach, turkey and cucumber dill dip with a green monster smoothie. My snack was an apple and Fiber One protein bar.



Dinner was Mexican food. It has become a silly little tradition for G and I that after we go to the dentist we get a margarita. We tried a new place and I just ordered wrong because G's fajita was amazing. Oh and the margarita was delicious!



Tuesday - Breakfast was an egg in a mug. I upped the anty and put two turkey sausage links and it MAKES it. So good!



Lunch was another killer turkey wrap with spinach, cucumber dill dip and a green monster smoothie. My afternoon snack was an apple and almonds. Good thing these almonds are almost gone because I'm reaching my wall with them. I've been eating them for weeks! Dinner was stir fry we threw together by steaming veggies, making brown rice and cooking up some TJ's tofu. YUM!



Wednesday - Instead of boring you with the same pictures, I'll just tell you straight up this day was an exact replica of yesterday. Egg in a cup, sandwich wrap with green monster smoothie, almonds and a clementine for snack and leftover stir fry for dinner.


Thursday - Breakfast was another egg in a cup with clementines. Lunch was leftover beef stroganoff G made over the weekend. Snack was an oatmeal packet and dinner was Jimmy Johns. It was a hodge podge because we are basically out of everything and needed to grocery shop after work in a major way. But I love when we have eaten up everything we had bought the week before. Best feeling!



Friday - Breakfast was a piece of toast with avocado and a hard boiled egg. I'm taking a sweet co worker out to sushi for her birthday on lunch and dinner tonight is this chili. I hope it's as good as all the reviews say it is. I know it looks like a ton of ingredients, but I'm doubling the recipe. 

How are you all doing?
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: