Friday, October 3, 2014

Fit Friday!

(via)

The stats this week:

Pounds Lost: .5 pound

To Go: 53.5 to go



That quote is very inspirational when the scale only moves a little. But I did say yesterday that as long as the scale keeps moving down I would be happy. So I will celebrate this! Especially since I'm weightlifting now it's nice to see the scale continue going down.



My workouts this week:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - T25 Beta Core Cardio
Tuesday - T25 Beta Speed 2.0
Wednesday - T25 Beta Rip't Circuit
Thursday - T25 Beta Dynamic Core
Friday  - T25 Beta Upper Focus
Saturday - T25 Beta Core Cardio

I love Speed 2.0, Upper Focus and Core Cardio, but I think my favorite is Rip't Circuit. I forgot how much I love lifting weights. I haven't lifted in over 2 months so it's safe to say my upper body strength is pretty horrible right now. I'm ready to change that. It's funny because I'm borrowing these from my coworker and we have the complete opposite taste in these videos. Her favorites are always my least favorite and vice versa.  Dynamic Core is my least favorite. So hard. Butterfly crunches are the death of me!

Eats this week:



Sunday - I had a Nature Valley Fruit and Nut bar and apple for breakfast. Lunch was Thai food with a side of green beans. I had a protein shake and a string cheese for dinner.



Monday - G and I have been binge watching Dexter and Tuesday night while watching the opening scene where he eats a fried egg made me crave them something fierce. G was so sweet to make me fried eggs on a bagel thin for breakfast for me. It hit the spot!. We had a cookout at lunch so I ate tuna salad and a hot dog. Almonds and an apple for snack and leftover Thai food for dinner.



Tuesday - I had half a cup of almond milk with 1/4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats and a cup of cottage cheese for breakfast. I had leftover Thai food and carrots for lunch and almonds for a snack. Dinner was Italian chicken with mashed potatoes and salad.



Wednesday - Breakfast was an egg in a cup with feta cheese and spinach.  Lunch was leftover Thai food and carrots and almonds and an apple for an afternoon snack. I had a Naked Burrito at Qdoba for dinner.



Thursday - Mocha Green Monster Smoothie for breakfast. I used Nestle instant coffee and almond milk and it is my obsession. SO GOOD. It honestly tasted like a Starbucks frapp, but with loads of protein, and a serving of fruit and veggie! Lunch was tuna fish with celery and a tsp of fat free sour cream with spinach on a bagel thin with Cheez-Its and carrots. My afternoon snack was my usual almonds and an apple. Dinner was a homemade Chicken Greek Salad. So good!


Friday - Breakfast was another Mocha Green Monster Smoothie. Told ya I was obsessed. Lunch was a repeat of yesterday and snack was an apple and string cheese. I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight. I'm really craving sushi but we will probably have Trader Joe Edamame and Spinach Triangles. I've been bad at taking pictures of my food this week, but hopefully I'll remember for next week.

How are you all doing?
What's your favorite Green Monster Smoothie?

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love dexter!! And I love fried egg sandwiches :) I never get up early enough for that luxury though haha