Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Makes Me Smile

In college I had a "Makes Me Smile" word document that I would paste favorite Bible passages, quotes and emails that made me smile. It was always a fun place to go and read and feel good. Inspired. That Word doc, sadly, is long gone so I thought I would do a fun little post about all the things that make me smile.

(via)


(via)

(via)

THIS video!


(via)

(via)

My boys. They always, always, always make me smile.


The ocean. It's beauty is breathtaking to me. The vastness of it makes me feel so small.

(via)

(via)

Come on! If this doesn't make you happy I don't know what will.

(via)

(via)

Music. Disney songs. Acapella. Gangnam Style.

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

PENGUINS!!!!

(via)

Country music. Specifically, Something 'bout a Truck. Cruise. Barefoot Blue Jean Night. Chicken Fried. Springsteen.

(via)

(via)


(via)


Sunsets!

(via)

(via)

Planning a vacation. Taking a vacation. Reminiscing about a vacation. 


(via)

(via)

(via)

What makes YOU happy?

No comments: