Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life Lately


This month we have actually slowed down and relaxed. Spent more time at the house. Working on little projects and catching up on reading. Taking in all the snow we have been getting. It has been so nice.


We took down Christmas decorations and the mantle looks so bare now. 


This is why I decided to replace the ornaments in my vase with tinsel and snowflake ornaments. I'm kind of obsessed with it.


I started a little project on a whim, but I'm loving it. I decided to spray paint these kitchen chairs...


Bright yellow! I think it will really lighten up the kitchen and make me so happy. It is turning into quite the job though. I'm on my fourth can of spray paint! But I'm loving it and can't wait to show you the finished product.


Garth has been watching lots of Manchester United soccer so I've been catching up on my reading.


On Friday I heard "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor and had to text my dad. It brings back so many memories because he sang that to me when I was little. I love that a song can just take you back instantly. 

So that's life lately. Lots of snow. Reading. Little projects around the house. Relaxing. What's new with you?

1 comment:

Anne said...

sounds WONDERFUL! enjoy :) can't wait to see your chairs!! and love the tinsel vase, pretty