Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Eats for the Week

Welcome to the second edition of my new little segment. I need to get better at this. I forget to take pictures of my food until after I eat! I could have kicked myself for forgetting to take a picture of the most amazing steak I ate at our Christmas party last week. But here are a few meals I didn't forget to snap pictures!


I've been eating egg white and turkey sausage sandwiches for breakfast with an orange for a delicious, filling morning meal.



Black beans and avocado. An oldie but a goodie. I ate this for lunch every day last week. It is soooo good, filling and South Beach Phase 1 approved.



This week has been more along the lines of Lean Cuisines. The fiesta grilled chicken was excellent.


So was the spinach artichoke ravioli.



My morning snacks have consisted of low-fat string cheese and an apple.



My afternoon snacks have been these delicious chocolate coated almonds. You get 24 almonds for 160 calories. Not bad! It is definitely a nice pick me up with a cup of green tea.

What are some of your eats lately?

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love those chocolate covered almonds - delish! :)