Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Monday: Weight Watcher Edition

Happy Monday! I'm a point counting fool over here so my meals this week are all Weight Watcher Point Plus friendly. Here is what I have planned for the week:




Sunday - SkinnyTastes' Baked Mac and Cheese. This was a hit! Garth even loved it and as a non-mac-and-cheese-fan this was huge!


(via)

Monday - Quick and Hearty Beef Stew

(via)

Tuesday - Enchilada Bake

(via)

Wednesday - Crock Pot "Baked Potatoes"

Thursday - Leftovers


(via)

Friday - Bobby's Lighter Lasagna Soup

What is on your menu this week? Any WW faves I'm missing out on?

2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

How's your success with WW coming along girl? That skinny mac and cheese looks yummy!

Shanny said...

I'm so drooling right now...
I have to make time and come back for the recipes, yum!