Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life Lately


I woke up Wednesday morning thinking it was Friday. FAIL. Needless to say, it has been a long week. Not a bad week, just kinda long. We have had something every night this week which always makes the week go slow. Last night we had dinner with a couple of my co-workers and that was really fun.
***

I’m not sure if it’s the weather or what, but I have been tired this week. It has been cold and rainy all week long. BUT it is getting green in these parts and that is exciting. My office building has a 50,000 square foot warehouse to walk in when the weather is bad so walking club with the girls has not been deterred due to weather. Woohoo!

***

I have been drinking Lipton Iced Tea non stop. I'm so obsessed with it. LOVE.

***


I bought this new vase at Walmart the other day for $1. It was the best dollar I ever spent!

***

I was watching Drop 5lbs with Good Housekeeping on Saturday morning and they were talking about the importance of resting. From exercise. From work. Etc. So I have spent the last hour of my day this week powering down. Reading. Playing cards with Garth. Taking a bath. Basically just doing something I enjoy that does not involve electronics.

***

Did you guys watch the American Country Music Awards on Sunday night? I thought Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton did a pretty good job hosting. I loved Carrie Underwood’s performance, but does she ever not impress me? Love that girl.

***



I have curry chicken in the crock pot for dinner tonight. I love that dinner will be ready when we get home. I just put two frozen, skinless pieces of chicken in the crock with 2 tablespoons curry, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 2 potatoes, a bit more curry, and one onion. YUM!

***

I really want to start taking after pictures and showing you pictures of each room of our house. Sadly, I still need to do a lot of decorating. I do not have a single thing hung up in two of our three bedrooms. Well I guess it would just be easier to just say the basement and main living room is the only decorated parts of our house. Major fail. I really want to focus more on getting the other rooms looking lived in. I see many Salvation Army trips in my future.

No comments: