Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thirteen on Thursday

1. How have I not been watching The Voice this season?! I got completely sucked into the finale and loved every minute of it.

2. Are you watching Elementary yet? It's so good. It's Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on CBS though we watch it OnDemand.

3. I am so behind on my magazine reading. Like stacks of magazines piling up. Stressing me out.

4. I am on top of Christmas shopping and plan to get the last two gifts tonight and we are D-O-N-E!

5. I am so ready for the New Year. New goals. New eating plan. New fitness routine. Losing thirty pounds. Life will be a bit slower with a few things off my plate leaving more time to cook healthy meals and prepare clean well-balanced meals.

6. That puzzle Garth and I started last week? Super hard. We spend an hour on it and got the bottom row done and it wasn't fun anymore. We took a break and have yet to get back into it. We need to, though.

7. My brother and SIL are in the middle of a complete kitchen remodel and I have seen a sneak peak of it so far and it is gorgeous. I cannot wait to share the before and after pictures with you all.

8. I love ABC Family movies and I'm a big fan of Tia Mowry and Tori Spelling so of course I watched Mistle-Tones. SO. GOOD. I highly recommend it! Great singing, great story, and great dancing. Just an overall fun movie to watch.

9. I don't know if it's because it is always so dark when I wake up or because our week nights are so busy or what it is, but waking up has been extremely hard lately.

10. In light of everything that has happened at Sandy Hook elementary I found this sermon especially relevant and I needed to hear it more than I thought.

11. We celebrated my dad's birthday last Sunday with my brother and SIL. It was so much fun just talking and hanging out. A couple times we all were just laughing so hard. I love moments like that. I love my family. So blessed.

12. Thanks for all of your advice on what we should do for our Christmas gift to each other. We have decided on a little getaway as most of you suggested. You guys are so wise! A break from groceries, routine, etc is just what we need. I'm sure a dog will come sometime next year, but this just doesn't seem like the right time.

13.We went and saw SkyFall at our neighborhood theater FINALLY. We finally made a date to go Tuesday night and it was so much fun. I loved it! I'm a huge James Bond fan and this was by far the best one yet!

6 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I love The Voice! Cassadee was my fav, so glad she won!

Lucky in Love said...

I also watched the Mistletones and I thought it was really good :) Ha! I'm a little embarrassed admitting that :)

Rebecca Jo said...

I did the same thing with The Voice! Didnt watch all season until the semi-finals :)

We have DVR'ed all the Elementary & need to have a fest watching it. Perfect timing with everything reruns right now.

I fell asleep during Mistle-tones - but saw where its online - so I'll be watching it soon :)

Lauren said...

We loved Skyfall! One of our most recent date nights!

And I only watched the finale of the Voice, but I'm kinda sad I didn't watch all the other episodes!

Shanny said...

Oh my goodness, I love Elementary! But I also only watch it on Demand. The voice was great, I missed a few shows in between but they were really good!

LWLH said...

We saw SkyFall too, soooo good!