Thursday, September 27, 2012

What I Believe



Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Life is a blessing that should never be taken for granted.


Christmas is the best holiday ever.


You are never too old for flowers in your hair.

I married my soul mate.


Calories don't count on vacation.

Speaking of vacation, I believe they are a MUST at least once a year.



God is in the details.

Attitude is everything.


                                                    A clean home is a happy home.


You get what you give.

Life is too busy not to pray.


                                                            Laughing at least once a day is a must.


True happiness is not circumstantial.

I have the joy and peace that comes from knowing Jesus..


                                                                                    Love is unconditional.
                        Embrace grace.


Follow THE rabbi.

                                                                                    Be a dream chaser.

                                                Serve others.


                                                                                    A glass of red wine  is good for the heart.    

Life is what you make it.


Bell bottoms are timeless.


When life hands me lemons I make lemonade.

I am blessed.

Work hard. Play hard.

There is no such thing as too much sleep.


Always be easily amused and enjoy the little moments.

9 comments:

Anne said...

:)

Mrs. Newlywed Giggles said...

Amen!

Linnea said...

I totally agree that vacation MUST be taken at least once a year. The more the better as far as vacation is concerned.

Kate said...

Love this post today.

Meg {henninglove} said...

love all of these! especially about true happiness, true happiness is find in only one thing the love of our Savior and the fact that we have been given a great gift of joining Him and Jesus in heaven for eternity

Rachel said...

I definitely agree with you on the frequency of vacations and the calories consumed on those vacations. :P

Mrs. Pancakes said...

God is in the details...love it!

Elizabeth said...

I couldn't agree more!!

Lauren said...

love these...and vacation is definitely a must! I can't ever over-emphasize the importance of this!