Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Monday

I cannot believe it's Monday already. The weekend went way too fast, especially for a three day weekend. We went up north to a friends and had a blast. As soon as I can find my camera cord I'll post pictures. One thing is for sure, we ate a lot of good food and this week will be a detox of sorts. Here is what is on my menu for this week:

Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad
Tuesday - Turkey Brats with Grilled Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - Mexican Casserole
Thursday - Chicken Stir Fry
Friday - Spaghetti with Ground Turkey

The best thing I did was plan this menu and grocery shop Thursday night because when we got home yesterday from vacation there was no way in heck I would have wanted to plan a menu for the week let alone grocery shop. It was nice to come  home from up north and take a long nap and watch the Olympics.

What's on your menu this week?


2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

That chicken stir fry looks yummy! I did major meal planning this week too and it's so nice. I love eating at home!

Lauren said...

Mmm...grilled corn on the cob! so yummy!

We've got chicken fajitas, pot roast, and probably chicken parmesan on the menu...but I've yet to officially make it to the store! Does making a list count? ha!