Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Week in my Life - Sunday


9:00 a.m. Wake up and make coffee and breakfast for Garth and I. We sit out on the deck to eat and talk.

9:45 a.m. Work out. I rotate between doing either the elliptical or Jillian Michaels’ Ripped in 30 video. Today was an elliptical day, yay! I watched CMT Country Videos while I worked out.

10:20 a.m. Shower and get dressed for the day. For some reason I always go through at least ten outfits before choosing one for church. Definitely a first world problem.

11:00 a.m. Churchin’ it. The talk was so good today! It was about how God hasn’t called us just to consume information, but also to apply what we know by serving our community, loving our neighbors, etc.

12:30 p.m. Lunch with friends at Bagger Dave’s. It wasn’t scorching hot for a change so we sat on the patio and enjoyed burgers, fries, and a nice cold beer with good conversation.

1:40 p.m. Race to the theater for the 1:45 showing of The Amazing Spiderman.

4:15 p.m. Garth and I discussed the movie on the way home. I enjoyed the movie and thought it was a fun action flick while Garth disagreed. He felt the movie lacked in the villain department and didn’t see a need to even remake Spiderman yet.

4:45 p.m. Get the dog we have been dog sitting ready to go home. We get all of her suppliers together and her owner comes by to pick her up. We are back to a quiet home. Almost too quiet.

5:30 p.m. Start dinner. We are pretty lazy on Sunday evenings so I just threw a Trader Joe Spinach Pie in the oven and poured a glass of wine and watched HGTV. My favorite kind of nights.

6:30 p.m. Eat dinner and then go for an evening stroll around the neighborhood. A nightly ritual we have established even when it is zero degrees and snowing. What can I say, we like our walks.

7:00 p.m. Watch American’s Funniest Home Videos, one of our favorite Sunday night traditions. It is such a hilarious show!

8:00 p.m. Garth watches Wimbledon while I catch up on reading my magazine.

10:00 p.m. Wash my face, put on my pajamas and go to bed.

1 comment:

The Pink Growl said...

How's your weight loss going??