Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Week in my Life - Wednesday

5:30 a.m. My alarm goes off and I roll out of bed and start the coffee. While the coffee is brewing I make my lunch for the day. Pour myself a cup of coffee and grab The Power of a Praying Wife and begin my devotional.

6:15 a.m. Work out. Today is Ripped in 30 Level 3. So freaking hard but it feels so freaking good afterwards.

6:45 a.m. Make breakfast (usually an egg mug or Luna bar) and eat after I shower, while I’m doing my hair and makeup. As usual, I’m racing to get out the door on time.

7:20 a.m. Leave for work and start my commute. Gosh, my life seems so mundane and boring when I type it all out. I am such a creature of habit.

8:00 a.m. Arrive at work. I check my voicemails, answer emails, purchase parts, make invoices, file, etc. Though my job sounds pretty routine, each day is different. New projects, new phone calls, new people to talk to, and new problems to tackle.

8:30 a.m. All Staff Meeting.

9:30 a.m. Back to the grind.

1:00 p.m. Take my lunch. Today I ate toast with Jiffy’ Natural Peanut Butter with Green Tea. I spend the rest of my lunch walking. This is my quiet time to pray and read my Bible verses. Not gonna lie, I also check Twitter and blogs during this time too.

2:00 p.m. Back to work. Catch up on past due invoices with vendors and pay FedEx invoices.

4:45 p.m. Leave work a little early today to meet friends for dinner.

5:45 p.m. Meet friends for dinner at Outback Steak House. Yum! The Bloomin’ Onion and Cheese fries are to die. And the company is pretty awesome too.

7:00 p.m. The boys separate to our house to practice guitar and I go with Angie to have girl talk.

10:00 p.m. Get home, talk to Garth and then wash my face, put on my pajamas and go to bed.

2 comments:

Anne said...

mmmm... blooming onion- it's been too long! ok, so not sure if my other post made it, is this really from tuesday since wednesday isn't over yet? And how did your talk go?

Lacey said...

I'm now craving a blooming onion!!